I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Still no change in Lynn's condition. However, the doctors have discontinued the Arginine IV and have started it's equivalent through the Dobbhoff tube. That leaves the only thing he is getting IV now is his TPN which is his nutrition. If ammonia levels stay down, then perhaps Tuesday they may start his feeding through the tube as well. He continues to seem just under the surface of waking up. He moves his mouth around and occasionally yawns. He just needs to wake up! I had a choir director that was always reminding us that "patience is a virtue". I would like to think that I am a virtuous woman, so I guess I will continue to be patient! Until the next post! Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight!

0 comments: