I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am about to leave for the hospital this morning. Nothing exciting happened yesterday, and I didn't receive any phone calls last night. The only change is that they have decided to try giving Lynn ritilyn (sp?) to see if they can give him a jump start. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. For those of you who don't know, it is a drug given to children for ADD, but in adults it acts like a stimulant. I am told it usually takes a couple of days for it to take effect if it is going to. Let's all cross our fingers. I let you know more later.

2 comments:

Paul Bachman said...

Tina,
I wanted to share something that Brandon wrote to us in his weekly email regarding Lynn. He said that he heard a quote that went like this, "If you are praying why worry, and if you are worrying why pray. Faith is the opposite of fear and doubt." We continue to pray for you and Lynn and look forward to him waking up. As always, thank you for the updates.

Love,
Paul, Christina, Kort, and Cohen

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Tina. We continue in prayer for Lynn, you and fam. Rest when you can...love, Lori