I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lynn continues to sleep. There are times when I swear he is about to wake up. This morning he was moving his mouth alot like he was chewing and swallowing and he was yawning about every minute for about 15 minutes. He would stretch and act like he was just going to open his eyes, but he didn't. We are feeling like he is getting closer, but he is going to do it in his own time frame. His ammonia levels continue to remain down. One of these days, you will all open up this blog and I will have a great announcement that he has awakened. I can't wait until that day. Until the next post...

0 comments: