I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just a quick update. There is really no change in Lynn's condition. I am beginning to call him "Sleeping Beauty". I just wanted to report that the ammonia levels are staying down with the medication that is being given through his tube. The doctors are saying that although his progress is very slow, it is still progress. They said that we need to judge his progress by the week, not by the day. So we continue to wait...and wait...and wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting is the hardest thing. I had a weird dream about Lynn last night. He woke up and said, "Tina, I couldn't want to look at your beautiful face and then go home and fill "Papa's fridge"? Weird...but thought I would share. Lots of love, your crazy sister in law...hugs and more, Lori

Unknown said...

PS: I meant 'WAIT' to look at your beautiful face. (long day, don't ask) Lori