I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today Lynn is about the same. His ICP went up last night and they had to give Mannitol again. Today they turned off the propofol and only have him on 50mcg of fentanyl and hour. Once again, we are waiting for him to wake up. I feel like my updates are getting less and less informative, but it's because there is really no change. I guess we just need to wait until Lynn decides it's time to wake up. His ammonia levels remain within normal range. So we will continue to be patient and wait. Perhaps this is what I am to learn from all of this. Patience. I'll try to learn it fast so he can get better. Until the next update, thanks to all of you who are following this blog.

0 comments: