I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Feb. 12 2010 2:15 pm

Update:
Lynn's ammonia level is down to 85! The doctors will be meeting with me sometime this afternoon to decide the next step. While he is still very critical and certainly not out of the woods, we are excited that the level is down. He is still heavily sedated to keep him from seizing. They are also continuing the hypothermic protocol to help protect his brain function. I will update when I know more.

8 comments:

Matt and Jade said...

We are thinking of you, get well soon.

Matt and Jade said...

Tina,
Thank you for the update, we are all very anxious about Lynn's condition, but if not wanted to trouble you with phone calls or visits. This will be very helpful. If there is anything that we can do, to help you at home; Please call and let us know. We have the keys to his truck in the shop, and we would be happy to drop them off, when your ready. Our prayers are with you.

Scott

Unknown said...

Tina-
You and Lynn are in my prayers. Thank goodness the levels have come down so significantly! Please let me know if there is anything that you, Lynn, or your family need. Please get some rest. I told Joyce Gamble to look for you at the U....everyone needs an "in house" nurse connection.
All my best.
Kathy Culliton

louise said...

I am so glad that there is some progress. Everyone at work is keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. We will keep it going here as long as you need. Take care of Lynn and YOURSELF. Love ya, Louise

Peter Dupre said...

Lori and I continue to be in prayer for Lynn. We also are praying for you and the rest of the family. We are excited to see that he is responding to treatment. God is great.

Unknown said...

I am SO grateful for this blog Tina. We are so far away in Boston, but now feel much closer by reading your words when you can report. Your Boston family is praying and praying. The progress is so encouraging! YAHOOOOO! love, Lori

Unknown said...

Finally our prayers are working. I am sure it is the Presbyterian prayers that are making a difference! I hope you were able to sleep last night. Keep us posted please. pam

Unknown said...

I am glad that you are going home to get some rest. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your mother or any other things at work or home. We all love you and are praying for you, Lynn,and your family. Blessings - Kathy Culliton