I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This morning there is nothing new to report. The doctors are going to continue to keep Lynn quiet and sedated to allow for the swelling in the brain to decrease. He continues to have good neuro checks and did not pose any problems through the night. The plan is to get a bit more aggressive tomorrow and hopefully bring him out of sedation. We must remember however, that it could still be days before he is completely out of the coma and able to know what's going on. Again, we must be patient and wait. All in all, the news in hopeful. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah!!!

Unknown said...

This is such good news. Tina, thanks for keeping this blog up. It's a wonderful thing to pull this up and check on Lynn a few times a day.
Hugs,
Mary Hess (Jan's sister)

WestRiver said...

I think you calm demeaner is helping him so much. You seem like an amazing woman and you both are blessed by such great family and friends. Lynn is in great hands and surrounded by wonderful people. Get the sleep you need and remember how loved you both are by everyone around you.

Julie Killebrew said...

Tina--I just learned about your husband's hospitalization!! Yesterday at work I watched for you to ask about him. I'm so sorry to hear you have gone through all of this. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I will add your situation to the Prayer Chain for our church. Julie Killebrew

Toby said...

Tina,your most recent update is truly encouraging. It reinforces the hope and faith we all have for Lynn's recovery. He is a strong man with much faith who is working very hard to regain his health. What a strong and faithful person you have been is truly inspiring. Optimism is such a good attribute. I think God loves it when we are faithful and depend on him to guide and direct us, being his will, in challenging times.
God bless you and Lynn.
Toby Gonzales