I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Monday, April 12, 2010

This weekend and today have been pretty encouraging. Lynn has seemed more alert and will turn his head to look at someone when they talk to him. This doesn't happen everytime, but it is definitely happening more and more. He also seems to respond by opening his eyes wider and lifting his head to some things I tell him. He is still not obeying verbal command, but I swear he is trying to. It will just take more time.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Such exciting news ...We keep praying for his healthy recovery!

Anonymous said...

The power of prayer..... thanks for the update.
Joyce (JoAnne's mom)

MaryJo said...

Wow that's Great news.

Lynn, hurry, wake up, and get better so you can take Robin and I to Lunch ! ...... we will be waiting (Hee hee.)

Our prayers are with all of you each day.

Love, MaryJo and Robin

that30somethingsingleguy said...

Mom thats so exciting!!!

The Bates' said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. What great patience you have. Lynn has a great wife to take care of him. We sure hope things continue to look up!! Melissa Bates