I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lynn continues to be about the same. He has some days that are less exciting than others, but he continues to open his eyes (although most of the time they are barely open) spontaneously and when I show him picture albums, he will move his eyes back and forth to different pictures. He is still not following verbal commands which tells us he is still in the coma. When I judge from day to day, the progress seems very slow, but when I judge week to week, the progress is more obvious. I am definitly learning the art of patience, although I don't know how well I am learning it. Again, we continue to be thankful for all of your prayers. Please keep them coming. He has a long way to go.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Mom,
Niki has a brilliant therapy idea I think you should try! :) I wish I was going to be there this weekend with everyone. Love you and miss you!
Tara

that30somethingsingleguy said...

Mom,
Your in my prayers every day... Even if I am 10,000 miles away!
Love,
Lyman

Unknown said...

Tina, You are in our prayers everyday. I look forward to your blogs to see Lynn's progress. Pam