I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today we capped Lynn's trach! He tolerated it just great as I knew he would. This is the next step towards removing it altogether. Another step in the progression. Other than that, he had a pretty quiet day, but that was after yesterday when he had his eyes open for a good amount of the day. He has still not talked again, but yesterday it looked as though he was trying to. I sure wish I knew what was going on inside that head of his! Another test of patience. But I will continue to rejoice in the good things that are happening.

0 comments: