I've decided to set up a blog to help keep everyone updated on Lynn's progress. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind thoughts. Since I haven't always been able to answer each of your calls and texts, you can get updates on the blog. Please feel free to comment as I will be sharing this blog with Lynn as he recovers.

Also, posts before March 28 will say they were posted by my daughter because we set up the blog under her email address.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is with a heavy heart that I write this posting. Last night, at 11:37 pm, Lynn passed away at home in my arms. I had not updated the blog for quite some time because after we experienced complications, we decided to bring Lynn home for his final days. When it was made evident and confirmed by the neurologists that Lynn would never come out of his coma, we knew what Lynn would want. He is now in the arms of a loving Heavenly Father and with his brother Keith and other loved ones. While it is extremely difficult to let him go, I know that he has passed his mortal test and is where he deserves to be. I want to thank all of you who supported us through this very long and difficult ordeal. Your prayers were always being answered. We prayed that Lynn would be alright. He was alright through the entire process, never in pain. He is now more than alright where he is now. I will ask you to continue to pray for me and the rest of his family, especially his children, that we might find peace. The funeral will be Friday afternoon at 2:00pm at the Roy South Stake Center in Roy, Utah which is on 5725 S. 3750 W. The viewing will be Thursday night at the Lindquist Funeral Home in Roy which is on 5600 S. and right before 3500 W. from 6-8pm.

8 comments:

The Bates' said...

Oh Tina, you are so so strong. What a test you have been through. Aren't we so glad of the knowlegde we have. thank you for taking the time to make this blog, may you be blessed for your patience and love you have given to our friend Lynn. Love, Melissa Bates

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Lynn. We will miss him.

Unknown said...

Tina-
My prayers are with you, your children and all of Lynn's family.
We love you
Kathy Culliton

Kirsten said...

Tina,

I am so sorry to hear of Lynn's passing. I have thought of you so often these past several months. Thank you for your example of faith, courage, and hope. I pray that you and your family will continue to find more peace and understanding through this difficult time.

Your friend always,
Kirsten

LeeAnn Callister said...

Tina I am so sorry, if you ever need someone to lean on, I'm still here. when you need to talk about all of the firsts alone I'm right here to listen and lend a hand or shoulder. Love you and your family. LeeAnn

The Ombachs said...

Tina, we are so sorry to hear of Brother Kraima's passing. You and your husband have shown so much love for our ward family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you. Rik and Rachel Ombach

K.B. said...

Tina--I am so sorry for your loss. It is good to know he is in a better place, but it is still hard. We love you and will keep praying for you.

MaryJo said...

Good-Bye Lynn.....

We love you.
MaryJo and Robin